Our team has managed to recover HASP HL dongle content and build user-mode (easy-to-install) emulator for well-known piece of software called
Cervenka Consulting ATENA 5.6
A brief description from the official site:
ATENA is a user friendly software for nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete structures
ATENA stands for Advanced Tool for Engineering Nonlinear Analysis
Simulates real behavior of concrete and reinforced concrete structures including concrete cracking, crushing and reinforcement yielding.
Gives engineers the power to check and verify their concrete structure design in a user friendly and unique graphical environment.
- ATENA is for engineers that want to understand the real structural behavior.
- It is a great addition to standard design programs that usually supports engineers to work quickly and satisfy the code requirements,
- ATENA is excellent for verification of reinforcement design in critical sections.
- For design of economical reinforced concrete structures – ATENA automatically considers internal force redistribution due to cracking, which may result in reinforcement savings.
- For assessment of existing structures.
- It helps to discover additional load carrying capacity.
- It supports advanced research in reinforced concrete structures or modern cementitious materials.
Cervenka Consulting ATENA 5.6 HASP HL emulator
Trial version is available on demand.
The emulator is designed for x86 (32bit) and x64 (64bit) Windows platform, was tested on all versions up to Windows 10 and has no restrictions of use.
If you want to get more information about this solution please contact us.